Welcome to my New Blog all about horse Isle 2

I have just started playing horse Isle 2 and I'm doing everything myself so I will update as I have more information so check back often.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quiz Questions

This is list is by no means finished it's just the ones I have completed so far


Astronomy
Q: A planet that has two suns is said to orbit what kind of star system?
A: Binary

Geography
Q: What is the large bay or Gulf in Australia called?
A: Gulf of Carpentaria
Q: “National Anthem of Mauritania” is the national anthem of what country?
A: Mauritania

Physics
Q: What Force Causes two objects to warm up when rubbed together?
A: Friction

Pets
Q: Parrots Have how many toes on each foot?
A: 4

Paleontology
Q: Which Dinosaur was Named for the three horns on it’s head?
A: Triceratops

Math
Q: How Many Seconds in a week?
A: 604800

Zoology
Q: what country does the Dalmatian come from?
A: Croatia

No comments:

Post a Comment