Welcome to my New Blog all about horse Isle 2

I have just started playing horse Isle 2 and I'm doing everything myself so I will update as I have more information so check back often.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6, 2010

I put in a new page for the Obelisks yesterday I should get the last Obelisks up there today. I got quite a few quests up for Dry Isle. I am now at 32% quest points and have all but beginner bird quests up her so if you follow my instructions on these you will be able to get at least that far.

If you want anything that I don't have here already please send me a mail in game of leave me a comment here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello SkyBye~

    Magnificent site, best one I have seen. I am stuck on a logic dog. Swampy Isle doghouse, the second level isn't working properly. I checked it 3 times. Dog gets stuck in the first group of bones. I think an up instead of a left ?? but just guessing. That is not my best game. And it certainly could be me.

    Ingame, my player name is Tacoma.
    Thank you!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete