Welcome to my New Blog all about horse Isle 2

I have just started playing horse Isle 2 and I'm doing everything myself so I will update as I have more information so check back often.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I made page 2 of google search!

Now hopefully people will be able to start to find my websites and be able to use them. That makes me happy to think about.

On to the updates I've done..... Allot of new Ice Sculptures so far the Swiss cheese one has been the worst and boy was it a pain in my horses rump. I changed the way I'm doing the Ice sculptures slightly. I had been editing the pictures after taking them so that even though the top of the picture showed that there was still a box that  needed to be cleared I had made the actual picture show all the boxes cleared, Now I am just leaving one of the 0 boxes untouched as I work the picture and posting it with that one zero box uncleared so it's pretty obvious what the last box to clear is. This new approach is saving me about 5 minutes per Ice sculpture and considering I did almost 10 of them yesterday it would had saved me just under an hour that I could be working on other things. According to the Quest lists I only need to find 8 more Ice Sculptures!

Other updates I did yesterday logic Dogs, Number Jumps, and jigsaw puzzles. I did not update any of the crafting sections, riddles or Quiz Questions yesterday.

Hope Everyone has a good day I'm off to horse around.

No comments:

Post a Comment